Nate Wilson is the current reporter for the Edmonson County FFA program.
Nate was born on October 7th 1998
Characteristics of a Reporter
1. A genuine desire to be a part of a leadership team. A willingness to accept responsibility.
2. A sincere desire to work with all chapter members in meeting their leadership, personal and chapter goals.
3. A commitment to lead by example.
4. A knowledge and understanding of the chapter, state and national FFA constitutions, bylaws and programs.
5. A working knowledge of parliamentary procedure.
6. An ability to memorize and recite their parts in the official ceremonies.
Duties of a Reporter